Use tabs above for more info on the following topics:
• eBooks: Direct links to example ebooks (login required)
• Books: Use the Library Catalog to access books and more
• Periodicals: Direct links to specific periodical titles and information about periodicals in the library
• Articles: Use Databases to access articles from periodicals (journals, magazines and newspapers) and more
• Websites: Find out where to go to get reliable info online
• Citation Help: Access info on citing sources and using NoodleTools
There's a lot of information out there, but not all of it is appropriate for your research. You'll need to evaluate what you find and an easy way to evaluate is with the TRAAP Test. TRAAP stands for Timeliness, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy and Purpose. Click on the PDF link below to learn more.
The infoLAB tutorial shows you how to
The complete tutorial takes about 45 minutes and is accessible via the link below. To access a specific section, click on the links in the bullet list above.
With LearningExpress, you can access free preparation materials for certification and entrance exams, such as practice tests.
For Teaching Exam Preparation, go to the Career Center Plus and look under Prepare for an Occupation Exam