There are two ways to access ebooks from Dallas College Libraries: search th library catalog or browse individual ebook collections. See the information below for more details.
1. Go to the Library Catalog.
2. Enter words in the search box and search to get to a result list.
3. In the Refine my results area (left side), limit your list by selecting Full Text Online and Books.
4. Click on an ebook link, which will have one of these names:
5. If you are not at Brookhaven or another Dallas College location, you might be asked to login using the same information used for eCampus, which is your full student email address (example: email@example.com) and password. More details are available on the Signing In to Library Resources page.
The final steps of accessing an ebook varies. For some ebooks you will immediately see ebook pages after following the steps above. Other ebooks require you to click on additional inks to see the full text.
Click on the links below to go to ebook collections.. If not on campus, sign in with your eCampus login info, which is your full Dallas College email address and password. More details are available on the Signing In to Library Resources page.