Use tabs above for more about the following topics:
• Reference: Example reference sources with overview information (dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.)
• Reserves: Instructors put items such as textbooks on course reserve for use in the library
• Books: Use the library catalog to access books, DVD, ebooks and more
• Articles: Use library subscription databases for journal, magazine and newspaper articles and more
• Websites: Links to reliable online information
• Citation Help: Access info on citing sources and using NoodleTools
• Tutorials: Learn research skills with infoLAB. Access free tutorials and practice tests with LearningExpress Library
With LearningExpress, you can access free preparation materials for certification and entrance exams, such as practice tests.
Step 1: Register for a LearningExpress account.
Step 2: Click on a link below and login with your LearningExpress account
There's a lot of information out there, but not all of it is appropriate for your research. You'll need to evaluate what you find and an easy way to evaluate is with the TRAAP Test. TRAAP stands for Timeliness, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy and Purpose. Click on the PDF link below to learn more.