2. Login with your DCCCD email address
- Student example: email@example.com
- Employee Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click Set it Up Now next to at least one of the following verification methods:
- Authentication Phone is not configured. Set It Up Now. Your phone number can be a landline or cell phone number. If a cell phone number is used, you will have the option to verify your identity by a text message or phone call.
- Authentication Email is not configured. Set It Up Now. An email address will require a verification code to confirm access.
- Security Questions are not configured. Set It Up Now. If you opt for security questions, select and answer five questions.
EMPLOYEE NOTE: Office numbers are automatically used for employees. If the number isn't correct, contact BHCpchelp@dcccd.edu.
4. Enter the code you were sent by phone call, text or email.
5. Enter and confirm your new password.
6. You will receive a confirmation message once your password has been changed.
If you have any questions or problems configuring Self-Service Password Reset, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or call the DCCCD Technical Support Center at 1-866-374-7169.