After setting up an account, you can use RefWorks for help with AMA, APA, and MLA citations.
Click on the link above and follow these steps.
1. Enter your full DCCCD email address (same login used for eCampus) and click on Check
2. Create RefWorks password (6 characters - letters & numbers only), check consent box, and click Sign Up
3. Login to your DCCCD email and open email received from RefWorks
NOTE: If you don't see an email from RefWorks, check your Junk Mail or Spam folder
4. In the RefWorks email, click on the link that will take you to RefWorks
5. Complete DCCCD RefWorks profile - enter your name and select your role (undergraduate student)
Click on the links below to access RefWorks tutorials